Sunday, May 27, 2012

1000 Pageviews!

  As I sit here and write this, the pageview counter sitting at 970, and started thinking about the last 7 months since I though of and started this review blog, things like the inspiration; the raw idea I formed into a name, Manly Meat Snacks; and eventually finding Blogger and being able to do this free of charge (in fact, thanks to Google's AdSense, not only is this true but I can actually make some money from this), makes me feel more than a little happy that a 18 year-old can start something like this and make it work thanks to where we are technologically, if I had been born 10 years earlier I might not of been able to enact something like this when I inevitably had the idea, but I was born into the increasingly fast evolving era of technology that we are all living in today. As much as we like to joke that as soon as something hits the market like an iPhone or a new game console (remember when the 360 was new?) a new one is right around the corner to relieve us of our hard-earned money, it's really a beautiful thing when you think about it, everyone constantly innovating, competition creating some of the best products we've seen in our entire lives... Well, this is a story for another day.

  What I sat down to say today was that I know it's a bit early to start reminiscing about when I started this blog, it has only been 7 months, far less than even a year, but I wanted to write this note of thanks for reading because without you, the reader, reaching 1000 pageviews would not be possible, nor would reaching the next thousand. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment