Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jack Link's Classics: Original Beef Stick

  First off I want to apologize for the lateness of this review, I was going to post a review on thursday, but plans got changed and I missed a grocery run so I ended up posting it today. I am sorry, I will try harder not to miss a week in the future.

  Anyway, on to the review. This week I am reviewing Jack Link's Classics: Original Beef Stick. Basically, it looks like a giant SlimJim, let's see if it tastes the same. On opening it, I notice a nice pepperoni/SlimJim-ish smell.

Taste: There is no spice at all, and there is way too much neutral grease (flavorless grease). There's not even any salt to it, that could of saved it some points. Worst meat snack I've ever tasted, even thinking about eating it sickens me. 0 out of 10.

  Packaging: Pretty standerd meat stick packaging with plain white, red and black for a "classic" look. Can't add or subtract points. -/+ 0 points.

  Edibility: Eats like a SlimJim, +1 point.

  In Summary: Eats like a SlimJim, tastes like crap. Eat at your own risk. 1 Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment