Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jack Link's "Jack Pack" (Original) Review




  This week I am reviewing Jack Link's "Jack Pack"- Original Flavor . So far I've only tried one meatstick by Jack Link's and I wasn't impressed (to put it nicely, check out what I had to say here). Let's see how the Jack Pack does.

  Taste: Seeing as this is a snack pack I can start with what's in it, 2 of each of the following: cheese, pretzel and beef sticks. The pretzel sticks were stale and just okay, the cheese was Velveeta-like and the meat was almost like the other JL's meat stick I reviewed, just with flavor. However, the flavor doesn't help as it actually tastes really, really bad anyway, I can't even describe the flavor. The pretzels would have been really good if they weren't stale, as it is the cheese and pretzels do help save the score a little bit. 4 out of 10 Points.

  Edibility: Actually eats really well, aside from some of the meat getting stuck in-between my teeth. +5 Points.

  Packaging: Really simple Lunchables style peel-to-eat pack, straightforward package design. +/- 0 Points.

  Summary: Everything but the meat tastes good, just don't do this to yourself, Jack Link's is 0 for 2 on meatsticks so far. 9 out of 21 Points Overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment